Friday, October 16, 2009
First Things First!
I have decided that the daily occurrences in my life as a stay at homer would be better appreciated (by me that is) if I took a moment to write them down and give them the giggles they deserve. Soemtimes life passes so quickly that we forget the pure joy of watching your 2 year old play Cinderella in an inside out costume or your 5 year old "teach school" in your high heels and necklace. Being a stay at homer seems so rare these days. My generation breeds such a sense of urgency in women to go out there and be something, that I think "our" motherly instinct isn't nurtured enough. This blog is to remind me (and maybe others) of the Laughable Moments in our everyday Mommy lives that are sometimes skimmed by in our rush to "do it all." Pour yourself a cup of tea, curl up with a blanket and join me for a good old fashioned gigglefit, won't you?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am soo happy you did this! I love your stories...bookmarking it NOW!!!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the blogger world! Looking forward to reading your stories. You have the cutest little girls!!
ReplyDeleteWOOHOOOO! You did it! I'm so proud of you!
ReplyDelete