My fabulous husband has been traveling since Thursday for work, so the girls and I had the opportunity to have an ALL GIRLS weekend. This week has had a high of 45, so we have been in alot and I think we were about to flip out. So, I decided to take the monkeys to the play at the park for a little while so we all could get some fresh (and cold) air. I put Addie girl in a pull up, because just last week we were at the same park attending our first MO birthday party and she just got so busy that she forgot to tell us she needed to go potty. She just rocked a deuce (that is what we call pooping in our house) right there in her Princess panties in the middle of the playground! When Craig asked her if she was pooping (like DUH!) she said, "No, I go pee pee" and right then she just finished up her business. Needless to say an emergency Target run was made and Addie girl made out with a really cute pair of new jeans and some fancy new pull ups.
Today, Rae had on some cute jogging pants and a sweater so we were ready to play! There was a Daddy there with his kids and they too were enjoying some outdoor time. I found a cozy bench seat the the girls took off. I kept noticing Rae kept tugging at her pants. The Dad there asked me about the girls and there ages and blah blah blah, and as I turned around I saw Rae with her whole entire naked butt hanging OUT! She just kept playing! I was like, "Rae, what are you doing!?" She said, "Mom, my pants keep coming down and I just wanna play." So she was just fine letting her whole butt feel the wind because she was just too darn busy to pull her pants up. I started laughing so hard!! I thought, you know what...who cares! Let it air out. As I sat on the bench and watched Rae finally pull her pants up way too high to buy her some extra play time before the next waistband breech, I wondered what I enjoyed so much that even with my butt flying in the wind I would just keep going. My answer.......playing with my kids.
So, friends, if you see me at the park on a swing with the girls, you don't have to bother to tell me my crack is showing...I already know. I am just enjoying myself and creating yet one more Laughable Moment. Hug your babies extra tight today...and hang on to your britches just in case, ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment